Looking for some inspiration this holiday weekend, or just a few great ideas?
Tune into one or more of these short CEO interviews on navigating through the Coronavirus economy if you haven’t already done so. They’re available to download and listen to on the go, or to watch or listen to via your laptop, iPad or phone, and brought to you by Platinum Group.
- Faribault Woolen Mill Chairman & CEO Paul Grangaard video or audio by Spotify or Apple Podcasts
- Restaurant Technologies CEO Jeff Kiesel video or audio by Spotify or Apple Podcasts
- Maud Borup owner and CEO Christine Lantinen video or audio by Spotify or Apple Podcasts
- Self Esteem Brands Co-Founder and CEO Chuck Runyon video or audio by Spotify or Apple Podcasts
- Summit Brewing Founder and President Mark Stutrud video or audio by Spotify or Apple Podcasts
These weekly “One Take CEO Interviews” are unedited, straight-talk conversations produced to share with business owners and leaders what their peers are going through, what’s working and how they’re addressing today’s challenges.
Upcoming episodes of CEO One Take include interviews with Allina Health’s President and CEO Penny Wheeler and Manny Villafana, a multiple-success serial entrepreneur responsible for starting much of what is the medical technology industry in Minnesota (i.e. Cardiac Pacemakers and St. Jude Medical and others).
The first 10 interviews are being sponsored by Platinum Group,Minnesota’s most experienced advisory group helping business owners and leaders with extreme challenges including financial setbacks, lender and landlord re-negotiations, turnarounds and bankruptcies.