Knowledge is power and right now we all need more of it! What’s really happening? And what’s coming next?
Join us as we find out through a polling of business owners and leaders in Minnesota (if you’re neither, please forward this to whoever is). All answers remain anonymous, and if you indicate you want them, you’ll receive the results a week before the rest of the world.
You can take the survey by clicking here. It only takes a few minutes.
This survey is sponsored by the Platinum Group, which for nearly 40 years has specialized in helping business leaders navigate through challenging times ranging from selling their business, raising capital and refinancing, to surviving tough financial setbacks, legal challenges and crisis situations. I’m one of its consultants. Those receiving its weekly newsletter also will receive the results when survey takers do. And in case your wondering, yes, your answers remain anonymous to our sponsor. 🙂
- Faribault Woolen Mill Chairman and CEO Paul Grangaard podcast or video
- Self Esteem Brands Co-Founder and CEO Chuck Runyon podcast or video
- Maud Borup owner and CEO Christine Lantinen podcast or video
- Restaurant Technologies CEO Jeff Kiesel podcast or video
- Summit Brewing Founder and President Mark Stutrud podcast or video
- Mainstreet Bakery COO Stacy Demskie podcast or video
- Allina Health President and CEO Penny Wheeler podcast or video
- Manny Villafana, Medtech Serial Entrepreneur and founder/CEO of Medical 21; podcast or video.)
- Indigo Signworks CEO Eric Gibson podcast or video