In this brief interview, Bobby Tarnowski shares how he’s trying to avoid raising prices due to increasing costs and other challenges. His approach includes packaging service offerings and providing financing options. Such constructive problem solving makes sense given Tarnowski’s a math enthusiast who owns a 10-location, 65-employee Mathnasium franchise serving about 600 students in the Twin Cities.
About One Take CEO Interviews: CEOs openly share how they’re leading during 2020’s pandemic, recession and other challenges during these independent, candid and unedited discussions with Dale Kurschner, a seasoned business leader and award-winning writer who today helps businesses with internal communications, PR & media relations; strategic planning; reputation management and crisis management.
- Faribault Woolen Mill Chairman and CEO Paul Grangaard watch or listen
- Self Esteem Brands Co-Founder and CEO Chuck Runyon watch or listen
- Maud Borup owner and CEO Christine Lantinen watch or listen
- Restaurant Technologies CEO Jeff Kiesel watch or listen
- Summit Brewing Founder and President Mark Stutrud watch or listen
- Mainstreet Bakery COO Stacy Demskie watch or listen
- Allina Health President and CEO Penny Wheeler watch or listen
- Manny Villafana, Medtech Serial Entrepreneur and founder/CEO of Medical 21; watch or listen
- Indigo Signworks CEO Eric Gibson or watch or listen
- Reviva Corp. Chairman and CEO Dave Goodwin watch or listen
- Pivotal Advisors CEO Gary Braun, watch or listen
For more information on CEO Interviews, send a note to Info@MNperspectives.com