Here’s a snapshot of what’s happening around Minnesota this week.
- Timber Industry Remains Hopeful Pellet Plans Will Take Root
- Glut in Used Equipment Feeds Hungry Restaurants
- Red Wing May Net a Fish Farm
- No-Smoking Scotch Production Coming to Minnesota
- Fargo to Accommodate New Boutique Hotel
- Hopefully Not Too Shocking…
- Demand for Clean Energy Fuels Business
- Google to Open a Minnesota Office
- Another Lesson from Covid-19: It’s Impact on Public Education
More on all of the above is available here.