Minnesota CEOs share their take on how best to lead during the Covid-19 pandemic and it’s unprecedented impact on their operations, and the economy. Each interview is recorded in one take with no edits, and runs 10 to 20 minutes in duration and available in video and audio formats.
- Northern Ingredients founder and CEO Robert Schafer, watch or listen
- Village Bank, vice chair and president Aleesha Webb, watch or listen
- Diedrich RPM founder and CEO Liz Diedrich, watch or listen
- Henningson & Snoxell CEO Jim Snoxell, watch or listen
- Mathnasium franchise owner Bobby Tarnowski, watch or listen
- Nesbit Agencies CEO Chad Nesbit, watch or listen
- Pivotal Advisors CEO Gary Braun, watch or listen
- Reviva Corp. Chairman and CEO Dave Goodwin watch or listen
- Indigo Signworks CEO Eric Gibson or watch or listen
- Manny Villafana, Medtech Serial Entrepreneur and founder/CEO of Medical 21; watch or listen
- Allina Health President and CEO Penny Wheeler watch or listen
- Mainstreet Bakery COO Stacy Demskie watch or listen
- Summit Brewing Founder and President Mark Stutrud watch or listen
- Restaurant Technologies CEO Jeff Kiesel watch or listen
- Maud Borup owner and CEO Christine Lantinen watch or listen
- Self Esteem Brands Co-Founder and CEO Chuck Runyon watch or listen
- Faribault Woolen Mill Chairman and CEO Paul Grangaard watch or listen
Those interested in sponsoring one or more One Take CEO Interviews are asked to send a note to Info@MNperspectives.com
These interviews are independently produced by former business journalism leader Dale Kurschner, who today works at Platinum Group helping to solve complex, mission-critical business challenges for business owners, CEOs, boards, law firms, banks and litigants. Kurschner specializes in strategic communication, crisis management and reputation management.
Platinum Group during 2020 developed a series of interviews designed to provide perspectives and tips on how best to navigate the Covid-19 economy. These interviews are available here.