Minnesota CEOs share their take on how best to lead during the Covid-19 pandemic and it’s unprecedented impact on their operations, and the economy. Each interview is recorded in one take with no edits, and runs 10 to 20 minutes in duration and available in video and audio formats.
- Faribault Woolen Mill Chairman and CEO Paul Grangaard podcast or video
- Self Esteem Brands Co-Founder and CEO Chuck Runyon podcast or video
- Maud Borup owner and CEO Christine Lantinen podcast or video
- Restaurant Technologies CEO Jeff Kiesel on either podcast or video
- Summit Brewing Founder and President Mark Stutrud podcast or video
- Mainstreet Bakery COO Stacy Demskie podcast or video
- Allina Health President and CEO Penny Wheeler podcast or video
- Manny Villafana, Medtech Serial Entrepreneur and founder/CEO of Medical 21; podcast or video.)
- Indigo Signworks CEO Eric Gibson podcast or video
- Reviva Corp. Chairman Dave Goodwin podcast or this video
If you would like to recommend someone to be interviewed, have questions or feedback, or would like to sponsor upcoming recordings, write us at email@example.com
These interviews are independently produced by award-winning business editor and writer Dale Kurschner, who today works at Platinum Group helping to solve complex, mission-critical business challenges for business owners, CEOs, boards, law firms, banks and litigants. Kurschner specializes in crisis management, reputation management and strategic communication. Platinum Group sponsored the first 10 One Take CEO Interviews.
Platinum Group also has developed a series of interviews designed to provide perspectives and tips on how best to navigate the Covid-19 Recession. Their interviews are available here.